Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Exploration 6: Online Office Tools

Learning about Zoho was very interesting. I had to forget what I knew about Word at times to figure out how to do the same thing in Zoho writer. Once I did it seemed very user friendly to me. If you did not have any or little experience with Word this would be a very easy word processor to use. I especially liked how easy it was to make a table and to enter things in the table. I will certainly use this again. Later I will use it to make a spread sheet when I actually need to make one. I am hoping it will be as easy to understand.
I did try to post it to my blog but for some reason it did not let me do it. But of course it is saved so I can try again later or ask someone for help.
I think this would be very useful for patrons who never bring anything to save their documents on as it would be saved in their Zoho account.
I can certainly see me delving deeper into Zoho and see what else I can do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment