Wednesday, August 26, 2009

learning about ZOHO writer

Janet

August 26, 2009

 

Here I am learning all about ZOHO writer. I wonder what I will learn and if I will understand it. Right now I have 97 characters and 23 words. I guess I have to save again to get a new count. No, I did not. It automatically saved and gave me a new count.

 

 

  1. This is the first thing on my list.
  2. This is the second thing on my list.
  3. This is the third thing on my list.
  4. This is the fourth thing on my list.
  5. I am now done with my list. Will I be able to get rid of the bullets?

First boxSecond BoxThird box
Fourth boxFifth boxSixth box
Seventh boxeighth boxnineth box

 

This is very cool and it seems to be a very easy way to make a table.

It just requires me to learn a new set up since I am used to word but it seems very user friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment