Friday, August 7, 2009

Exploration 2: Blogging

What I have learned so far about blogging:
A blog is like the diary I kept when I was much younger. Instead of using a key to open it up people who know my blog name can open my diary anytime. My childhood diary often said only "I woke up and I went to school". But since I was the only one to read it - it didn't matter. But now I feel like the words I post should be slightly more intelligent since many other people can read them.
In Exploration 2 I looked at many of the suggested blogs. I liked the YALSA Blog since it is a good resource for teens and for people who want to know what is available for teens to read.
The Library Lovers Community was full of good questions and answers ranging from the newest story about flooding in the Louisville Library to what classes to take in graduate school.
I think it will be a good idea for me to bookmark my favorite blogs or to put them in a folder since I don't think I will be able to them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment